P-Max, an enhanced Place-and-Train programme under the Workforce Singapore (WSG), aims to help participating Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) better cope with the challenges of talent recruitment and retention in a tight labour market. P-Max will place Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) in SMEs and facilitate the entry of these PMETs into suitable SME jobs, while helping newly-hired PMETs acclimatize to the new SME work environment.
- Assist SMEs to better recruit, train, manage, and retain their newly-hired PMETs
- Encourage the adoption of progressive human resource practices within SMEs
- Help place job-seeking PMETs into suitable SME job
Participating SMEs and PMETs will benefit in the following ways:
- Job-seeking PMETs will be matched into suitable positions in SMEs,
- Training will be provided for supervisors or HR representatives from the SMEs and their newly-hired PMETs (Up to 90% course fee subsidised by WDA)
- Post-training follow-up with SME supervisors and their newly-trained PMET personnel for a period of six months, and
- One-time Assistance Grant of $5,000 for SMEs who successfully retain their newly-hired PMETs for six months.
The Assistance Grant of S$5,000
is also applicable to SMEs who recently hired a PMET for not more than three months prior to enrolment into the programme
How to Sign Up
If you are keen to participate in this programme or/and have any further enquiries on P-MAX, please contact
: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
: 6479 7723.