The SME Talent Programme (STP) helps SMEs to attract students from Universities, Polytechnics and Institutes of Technical Education (ITEs) by providing funding for student internships and projects.
SMEs may receive support for meaningful internships which have structured learning objectives aligned to SkillsFuture Enhanced Internship guidelines, and include mentoring by supervisors.
HOW IT HELPS YOU
- Engage young talent early and attract them to join you upon graduation
- Up to 70% funding for the monthly internship stipend and project cost
- Student projects
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding (Group annual sales turnover of ≤ $100m or group employment of ≤ 200 employees)
- Complete the HR Diagnostic Tool
- Have good HR practices and are able to provide meaningful learning opportunities and mentoring
- Able to pay interns the minimum monthly stipend* of $800 to ITE and Polytechnic students, and $1000 to University students
Eligibility requirements apply
*With funding of up to 70%, SMEs will eventually pay a monthly stipend of $240 to ITE and Polytechnic students, and $300 to University students
Please contact Adelyn Choo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Zac Low (email@example.com) for more information.